LET’S BLOW THE ROOF OFF
SPiN New York hosts live music on many Friday and Saturday nights. To see who’s playing, just slide on over to out happenings page.
If you’re looking to inquire about playing at SPiN, just fill in the below contact form. Use the additional info box to let us know your band’s name, website and Facebook page and other social media handles.
- Mains: (2) Mackie 450s
- Sub: Mackie 1801
- Board: Mackie ProFX16 (with digital effects including various reverbs and delay)
- Outboard Gear: (2) DBX 166xs compressors
- Two Monitor Mixes:
- Front of Stage: (2) JBL JRX 112Ms
- Back/Drum Wedge: (1) Yamaha BR12M
- Pearl Vision Drum Kit (20/16/14/13) w/ Hi Hat
- Stand, Snare Stand, Two Cymbal Stands, and
- Drum Throne
- Drummer should bring her/his own snare, cymbals, kick drum pedal, hi hat clutch and extra felts for cymbals
- Ampeg BA 115 Bass Amp
- Microphones: (5) SM58, (3) SM57, Beta 52a
- DI Boxes: ProCo passive mono DI; Radial stereo DI
- 2 Technique Turntables
- Mixer: Rane with a built in Serato (no CDJ – the DJ MUST use Serato, there is a USB)
- We do not provide needles or turn table pads.
- Projector available also. Must bring laptop with DVI adapter, or DVD.
- Apple TV